Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fruits & Passion Campaign

I had a package waiting for me when I got home tonight. I tore into it and realized it was from BzzAgent with everything I needed to participate in their Fruits & Passion campaign.


As you can see, it was loaded with goodies, including:

  • Their famous Cucina hand soap in coriander and olive oil
  • A small sample of Cucina regenerating hand cream
  • A sample of their Argan nourishing butter
  • A sample of their cooling cream gel to be used on feet
  • And the best part - $75 in gift cards to be used at the Fruits & Passion store

What exactly is Fruits & Passion? It's a chain of stores that began in Canada and have now expanded globally to locations like Japan. I think of them kind of like The Body Shop or Bath and Body Works as they sell a variety of lotions, soaps, aromatherapy products, candles, perfume and all sorts of nicely scented products. There's five locations in the US, and I happen to live very close to the Fruits & Passion store in the Natick Collection, the fancy new mall that just opened up 20 minutes away from me.

Although I had never heard of them before, I'm excited to check out the store and put those gift cards to use. From their website, the store layout look colorful, light and airy and they have colorful packaging and bags that prominetly feature the color green, yay! At first glance, I'm eager to check these products out:

Their Green Tea perfume. I love Green Tea as a scent and since my favorite perfumes seem to be discontinued left and right, this may serve as a good replacement.

Fruiting Foaming Bath in Grapefruit - Guava
Not only does the scent sound heavenly, the bottle just looks cool!



Cucina Countertop cleaner - It's biodegradable and has no phosphates, ammonia, chlorine and alcohol

HOTdog Eau de Toilette - Perfume for dogs! I think the packaging is adorable even though I think it's unfair that they don't have a line for cats.
So, I was going to warn everyone to expect Fruits & Passion stocking stuffers for Christmas but I think it may be too easy to buy stuff for myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing this campaign as well so we may need to take a field trip out to Natick.
I got hooked on this stuff a couple of years ago (especially the Cucina line), and it really is fabulous!

bcallegra said...

We'll definitely need to go there sometime before I go home to Japan. Although, boo, I just saw a message on the BzzAgent site saying that one card per customer could be used per visit.