Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tory Burch Reva Flats

I don't know how it's happening but slowly I'm finding myself liking more expensive shoes and accessories (this hasn't extended into clothing much yet). I usually don't give into these whims unless I can get a huge discount on it and use a gift card, thus bringing the item to a reasonable price.

Right now, I'm currently lusting over several Tory Burch Reva ballet flats. They range in price from $195 to $250, and I've never spent that much on shoes. I've never spent more than $100 on shoes. In fact, I usually try to spend less than $50.

But these are so pretty:
Tory Burch Reva Ballet
I would get these in black or brown to be practical.

Tory Burch Reva" Croco-embossed Patent Leather Flat



I would go for the fabulous cranberry color with these.

Tory Burch Reva Contrast Logo Patent Ballet Flats
I like the black with the white contrast.
I'm in the process of trying to figure out how I can buy one of these without feeling guilty. There better be some good sales happening over Thanksgiving weekend. I figure with a good 30% coupon and a $50 gift card from my credit company (I get my rewards back in the form of gift cards for popular retailers), I could definitely justify a purchase for under $100.

1 comment:

Russell Sprout said...

mmmmmm red flats. Yes. I am re-visiting this post. I like shoes!