Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stupid Battery Charger

As you can tell from the blog, I've been getting a lot of use out of the bright green camera I bought myself in August for my birthday.

When the battery starts dying, I just conveniently pop it into the charger that came with the camera.

Earlier this week, I noticed the little red indicator light wasn't going on. I jiggled all the wires and put the plug in a different outlet. Still no light. So I just kept my fingers crossed and hoped that it was just the charging light was out. But when I put the battery in my camera today, I got the low battery indicator again. Argh!!

So there may not be Thanksgiving pictures after all. I'm resorting to a few more minutes of jiggling the cord and cursing before I vent my displeasure at Circuit City.

No comments: