Monday, November 3, 2008

Shopping in Wrentham, Take 2

I'm catching up on all the posting that I should've done over the weekend.

Camie's only requests for the weekend were to 1) go shopping and 2) see Paul Revere's grave.

The Paul Revere grave request may sound odd but it was almost ten years ago that Camie visited me at BC and we went sightseeing around Boston, including at the Granary Cemetary where Paul Revere's grave is located. We have a picture by his grave and she thought it would be nice to take another picture. After I went through all the trouble to explain this request, it turns out we didn't go after all.

But we did go shopping on Saturday! At one of my favorite places, as you all know, Wrentham. As Camie lives in "The City," it's a rare opportunity for her to visit a collection of discount stores, knowing that she has a ride to transport her purchases home. Who was I to deny her this pleasure?

I'm proud to say that all our purchases at Ann Taylor Loft, Gap, Banana Republic and Aldo were made with the AAA coupon booklet, giving us an additional discount. Score!

Here's Camie sporting her new, rockin' hat:


No comments: