Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

I'm typing this in bed, fifteen minutes after I woke up, which feels very decadent.

I have Veterans Day off and it feels weird to have a Tuesday as a holiday. I can't remember the last time this happened and I think it's because I must've been in school and it didn't make as much as an impact. The only bummer is that Andrew had to work today, so it doesn't feel like a true day off for me.

Regardless, I've already accomplished step one of my plans for the day, sleeping in! My plans for the rest of the day are:
  • going to the gym
  • baking (what will depend on my mood)
  • raking the leaves - this will be a good two hour project, there are a TON of leaves out there
  • going to Target - I haven't been to Tar-jay in months, which is unheard of.
  • eating pizza with Andrew and his Mom for dinner in Plymouth

It's a busy day and I better get started!

2 comments:

Russell Sprout said...

You slept til 10? lazy. I have been up since 4:30 and have already baked 3 pies.
Just kidding. I got up at 8:43. And felt like a bad person. Sigh.

bcallegra said...

Haha, to tell you the truth, I did wake up automatically at my normal work time (6:30 am), got mad at myself for waking up so early, and went back to sleep. Although waking up so late is going to make it tough to accomplish everything on my list! I bet the gym gets cut first. :)