Saturday, November 15, 2008

Black Friday Deals at Wrentham

The Wrentham Outlet website has finally posted what the sales are going to be for Thanksgiving weekend. You can see the full list here but here are some good deals at some of my favorite stores:



I think the best types of deals are the ones that make it simple for shoppers - taking a certain percentage off of everything in the store.

I was disappointed by these stores:

Also, I didn't see anything for the Coach store, which is disappointing. Granted, they rarely participate in the sales that the rest of the stores do, but last year, they had extra 10% coupons at the door. I'm hoping that it, along with some other stores I didn't see, are doing unpublicized sales. I'll definitely be checking them all out early Friday morning after Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

NOLA said...

As I was coming back from shopping, I made bets on what stores would survive until next year.Macys, K-Mart, walmart (of course) and Popeyes fried chicken will still be here. Banana Republic, dillards, Burger King and Futons R US - you're goin down!