Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Watching Fringe on Hulu

I've hit a point where I don't have much on my Netflix list except for new movies, which means Andrew and I don't have much to watch on the weekends and the days we're together.

We've gone through major tv show marathons where we've worked our way through all of the seasons of Scrubs, Dexter and How I Met Your Mother.


Our latest discovery is the FOX show Fringe, which we are watching on the website Hulu.com (I highly recommend this site!)



It reminds me of a more updated X-Files, although admittedly, not quite as good. Joshua Jackson is in it and investigates with "fringe" events with an FBI agent (sound familiar?) and his slightly-crazy Dad. I'm not doing the show justice in my description so you'll have to watch it yourself. We watched the first two episodes over the weekend and just watched three more back-to-back tonight. This will have to hold us over until True Blood gets released on Netflix.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you can watch trueblood on ninjavideo.net! that's what i did! :)

bcallegra said...

Oh boy! I feel like Andrew and I had problems using Ninjavideo.net last year. But we may give it a try this weekend, after we finish all the Fringe episodes.

Unknown said...

actually, you know what, ninjavideo DID stop working..cause they were being revamped and took a bunch of the videos offline. give it a go, but if that doesn't work, try surfthechannel.com!

http://surfthechannel.com/show/56042.html

i think that's actually where i ended up finishing up the season..

p.s. you'll love it. when i was watching the show, i kept thinking it seemed right up your alley..