Monday, January 5, 2009

I Can't Help It!

I know all the clothing posts I do are about Anthropologie. But I can't help it. Although I think that a majority of their stuff is way overpriced and that a good percentage of it can be pretty ugly sometimes, they do hit the ball out of park with some of their items.


Like the Graphite Garden Scarf from their Spring line




Surprisingly, I love it in black and white the best since it really brings out the delicate floral print.
Admittedly, the lilac and chartreuse versions are lovely as well.




And the Curl & Twirl sweater - the name proclaims how cute it is!


I prefer the ivory color over the green in this case as well (not so much of a shocker when you consider that I don't like most pastels) but it was easier to see the details around the neckline in this shade.

However, things are all not rosy at Anthropologie.

Case and point, this hideous sweater, The-Rabbit-Hole. A cute name isn't going to help this time.



Seriously, who would pay $148 for it?

No comments: