Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jamjuli For Dinner

Andrew joined my gym today, yay! We promptly worked out for almost two hours and I'm hoping this will be the start of many joint exercise sessions - we're planning on going back together tomorrow as well.



After closing down the gym (having always worked out during the weekdays, I didn't realize they closed at 6 pm on the weekend), we were ready for dinner. In fact, I would describe it as starving since the last meal we had was french toast for breakfast around 11 am. I was too tired to cook and Andrew had the brilliant suggestion to order takeout from our favorite Thai place, Jamjuli.

This is our typical order:


  • Two orders of hot and sour soup (chock-full of mushrooms and shrimp)
  • Pad Thai for Andrew
  • Vegetable spring rolls for me (with a yummy turnip dipping sauce)
  • White rice ( I would normally make this at home, but no way was it possible for me to wait 30 minutes for a batch to cook!)

Full and content, we have big plans to be lazy and watch a movie tonight, relatively guilt-free.

No comments: