Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Monster Robeez

How cute are these shoes?


















For those of you who haven't had friends who have had babies in the past couple of years, Robeez baby shoes are one of the popular yuppie gifts to give - soft leather baby shoes that come in a wide variety of cute and colorful designs.

As Andrew and I need to shop for a baby gift for a former coworker/friend of his, I was curious to see if there were any Robeez that were suitable for a baby whose gender is unknown. And I stumbled across this pair. Would it be bad to be selfish and buy them for my unknown future children?

I know it's a bit wasteful to buy shoes for kids that most likely won't be able to walk while wearing them (which is why I would never get them in 0 - 6 month range, with the 12 - 18 month range being the most practical). But they're just too darn cute! I love shopping for baby stuff, it's hard to keep myself restrained when everything is adorable and miniature in size. Much more satisfying then shopping for my kittie-nephew Ben.

No comments: