Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Meet My New Running Shoes

Asics Gel Kahana 2

I fell in love with them at DSW. Unfortunately, all DSW had was THREE boxes of size 6 and I wear a 7.5. When I arrived home, I checked the DSW site and they were still out of my size. Zappos has them for ten dollars more, so I may just suck it up and pay the full price. Except I just realized that there's an online DSW coupon for another $10 off with a purchase over $50. That's a $20 difference! I think I may be visiting a few more DSW's in my area.




They appear darker gray in person and I love the gray and green combo. Actually, they look very similar in coloring to my current gym shoes, a pair of Nikes. But those are starting to get worn out (no cushioning left) and it's out with the old, in with the new.

No comments: