Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lusting Over...Water Bottles?

With an Amazon gift card (thanks Rich!) burning a hole in my pocket, I'm having a hard time making a decision on what I should buy with. There is just too many choices, and I'm determined not to get books, because that's something I usually buy and I want to treat myself to something that is more of an indulgence.


One thing I'm considering is an aluminum water bottle - they're pretty indestructible, cool looking, good for the environment, and most importantly, they save you money in the long run.


At first I was going to go for a Sigg bottle as they are one of the most well-known names out there. However, I wasn't thrilled by their designs.


The two that I liked the most were:


Tomorrow Blossoms

Spring Has Sprung

There's always the classic traveler bottle in Green (but I think it's a bit boring):


Another company called Earthlust has much better designs and similar pricing - I'm just not sure about their reliability since I've never heard of them and there aren't many customer comments:

Poppy


Flower



Parsley



And another unknown company, Gaiam's Tree of Life
What design do you like best? And does anyone have experience with any of these brands and would recommend one over the other?

No comments: