Monday, January 5, 2009

Chocolate Yule Log

One of the perks (or downfalls) about working in an office is all the free goodies that vendors send you for the holidays.
Different types of chocolates and goodies have been stacked along the back part of my cube (and on top of my filing cabinet) as this is my group's official food section. I think this happened as a result of the baked goods I bring to work and place in that corner.
I've been pretty good about ignoring all the Christmas junk food until the Yule log arrived today.
It's made completely out of solid, gourmet-quality chocolate:
And it comes filled with forty-five different chocolates, which I can confirm due to the flavor guide that came along with it:

I could smell the damn thing all day. I think I ended up eating five pieces of chocolate. They were all ridiculously good. But now I have a headache and I'm convinced it's my body crashing from this afternoon's sugar high.

No comments: