Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Root Awakening

Just got offered a new BzzAgent campaign - John Freida's Root Awakening

Every product in the Root Awakening line is described as being formulated to purify, stimulate, feed and nourish roots and scalp, for hair that looks more resilient, radiant – and 3x healthier.

With Eucalyptus and essential oil (not sure what this is), Root Awakening products are supposed make your head tingle when you use them as a sign they're working. I haven't decided yet whether I like this concept or not.




I'm super excited about this campaign, mainly because I love the John Freida Shine Shock leave-on perfecting glosser that I used on a daily basis and also because it's been a long time since I was offered a toiletry campaign through BzzAgent.

I'm not sure what I'm getting as a part of the Bzz Campaign yet, but I'm hoping it includes a full-size sample of the shampoo, conditioner and the detangling spray.

Since the Root Awakening line includes three different shampoo/conditions combos: Health Infusing for normal hair, Nourishing Moisture for dry hair and Strength Restoring for breakage-prone hair, I'm also curious to see which type I get sent.

I'll keep you posted, of course.

No comments: