Sunday, April 19, 2009

Part 3 - Wedding Reception at Raffael's

We made it to Raffael's just in time, as they started letting people into the reception area a minute after we arrived.

I won't bore you with the details as the reception was your typically nice wedding event.

Chad and Lisa had their first dance:


Andrew and I were seated at Table 2 with Andrew's parents, Chad's mother and stepfather, and Chad's sister Kim, her husband Eric and their two beautiful daughters Madison and Meghan.

This is Meghan (how cute is she?) checking out the contents of the pink favor bags (personalized Hershey's kisses):


Once the dancing started, the littlest flower girl Kiley couldn't resist joining in:


It was one of the cutest sights of the night, watching all five flower girls break in the dance floor:


They weren't the only ones - Amanda did drag me out onto the dance floor, which was a challenge since I had to keep tugging my strapless dress up:


Andrew wisely sat out on the dancing, avoiding the sore feet I ended up with this morning. We do have him to thank for taking the covert dancing photos:


The party was still going strong when we left at at 10:30 pm but it was enough for me, I was stuffed and ready to go to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meghan!! my favorite little girl!! :) she's so cute!

also, i made friends with a little girl at rod dee in brookline recently. she wouldn't stop talking to me after i asked her what her stuffed dog's name was. apparently i'm awesome with little girls. who knew?!