Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mighty Mouse?

It's been almost two months since I had seen a mouse (or signs of mice) around the house. Foolishly, I had believed (hoped) that the mice had retreated back to the great outdoors.


Which is why I was completely surprised this evening when I was standing at the sink washing dishes and turned my head - just in time to see a mouse dart out from the dirty pans I had stacked on the stove top, dive to the floor and run behind the fridge.


I swear I saw its little paws extended forward as it took the plunge to the ground.


I screamed so loudly that it hurt my diaphragm.


Needless to say, the traps have been prepped once again with fresh peanut butter and new glue traps have been set out.

1 comment:

Russell Sprout said...

Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww....I hate mice. They are creepy and I wish you luck in their destruction.