Friday, April 24, 2009

Graduation Party Invites in the Mail!

The invites for Amy and Andrea's big graduation bash are out!

In case you haven't received them in the mail yet or if you were curious to see what the other version looked like (Amy and Andrea each had their own design), here they are:


I wish I could take credit for the witty phrase on this one, but it came from someecards.com.

Andrea's was inspired by her current love for Lady GaGa:





The photo editing is a little rough since I don't have Photoshop and I had to rely on a coworker to do it, but overall, I thought they came out well. I love the eye-popping colors of each one as I was hoping it would help to get them noticed in the mail stack.



I'm just hoping people RSVP within the deadline I set (hint, hint).

No comments: