Friday, April 24, 2009

Bribes will get you anything...

...including getting your boyfriend to pose for an embarrasing picture.

Andrew's in sore need of a haircut. He's getting one tomorrow from his favorite barber, Mario.

But tonight, after taking a shower and having his hair sticking straight up, I told him he reminded me of Brendan Fehr, an actor from one of my favorite TV shows, Roswell:



So in exchange for a promise to make his favorite snack, buttery popcorn (this isn't the microwave-type folks, I pop the seeds in a heavy-bottomed pot, melt butter, and drizzle it on top with plenty of salt), I got Andrew to pose in a slight pout to match the Brendan Fehr picture below:



Is it just me or is there a resemblance? I know it's faint and based on hair, but still? As a loyal girlfriend, I have to say Andrew is much cuter and looks better in a suit to boot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit...