Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dorky But True

I got excited when I saw these baking cups at Stop & Shop:



The typical Reynolds baking cups come in pastel colors. Which are fine, but are the same old thing I've used for at least the past ten years. The only other options that most grocery stores carry include sports-themed cups and foil cups.

I was so excited by the bright colors, I bought three of the five containers Stop & Shop had. I may have to go back for the other two. I'm not convinced that these will be a regular part of Reynold's product offerings so I want to make sure I stock up.

Look how pretty they are - do you still think I'm slightly obsessive?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I would be so excited to see those too! I would love to see them at my Stop N Shop

bcallegra said...

I'm glad someone else appreciates how exciting this is! I'm hoping they become a regular item by Reynolds.