Friday, December 26, 2008

Under the Christmas Tree

I think we spent over an hour opening presents on Christmas morning.

There was definitely a theme to the gifts I gave Andrew and his family - As Adam put it, "This is the first year that Santa brought Japanese stuff!"

This isn't the best picture but Andrew's Dad Tom gamely put on the kamikaze headband I brought back for him, along with a Santa hat.


Andrew looked rather maniacal while modeling one of my gifts - katana swords.



Even Ben the kitteh wasn't forgotten by Santa - Phu shows off Ben's new toy.


As for me, I was blessed to get some really great gifts. Including some things I had mentioned in this very blog (a sure guarantee I would like them!), including the Stockholm Floral apron from Phu and the Back to Basics Apple Peeler and the Simply Vera Leather Flats from Andrew. Plus three more of the Harry Potter series on CD, making any long drives in my future a much more pleasant experience!

In addition, you'll hopefully see more geocaching blogs in the future (with found geocaches) since Andrew and I bought ourselves the Earthmate GPS PN-20 unit as a joint gift from Santa:

This should be infinitely more accurate than my TomTom driving GPS system.

No comments: