Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting the Best of My Cold

As you can tell from the content of my posts from the past week, I was not a happy camper due to a cold. Despite my best efforts to head it off at the onset of my symptoms (mainly, a sore throat), I wasn't able to prevent it completely. However, I'm convinced that my vitamins and supplements shortened the duration and lessened the severity of my cold.

Basically, my cold only really bothered me for four days. Starting yesterday, I moved onto the feeling-normal-able-to-smell-mucusy part of recovery where I horrify my coworkers with my how much I need to blow my nose. Charming, I know!

Throughout all this, Andrew has maintained his streak of remaining immune to my colds (two at current count). I think I fell in love with him a little more when he was brave enough to insist on sharing the marinara dipping sauce for our bread sticks at the height of my sickness, not knowing that he would be immune once more.

No comments: