Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today was a good day

After suffering a disappointment last night, I was expecting to wake up grumpy today.

But it ended up being a good day after all.

  • I had a complete night of sleep (granted, it was only 6 hours worth) but I didn't wake up at all before my alarm went off. Take that jet lag!
  • Work was pretty calm today and
  • I got to leave at 2:30 pm today!
  • Because I left work early, I was able to put on my pajamas, watch tv (White Christmas is currently on) and comfortably finish all my Christmas wrapping.
  • I now have the energy to start a batch of cookies (and the chance to try a new recipe!)


The only thing that is worrying me now are two Christmas gifts that are supposed to arrive tomorrow. At least they're not from Oversuck.com.

No comments: