Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yatoyama Park

Dad and I have hit the gym four straight days this week! Pretty impressive but the streak ended today as our muscles were protesting at the thought of going again.

Instead, we headed over to Yatoyama Park for exercise as it was another unseasonably warm day. The park is located across the street from Zama's town hall - Harmony Hall - where Zama High School holds its graduation every year. You guessed it, this is where Amy, Camie and I all received our high school diplomas.


To me, the day felt like a fall day in Boston so I was fine walking around with just a sweater on, no jacket needed. Contributing to this feeling were the leaves all over the path.


We walked for an hour and a half, passing scenes like this with rice paddies


Dad obliged my request for a photo


Towards the end of the walk, we paused to admire a natural spring

No comments: