Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome to the Family...

Andrew's family has always made me feel a part of the family which I've always appreciated.

However, it was still a surprise to find a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me (and Andrew) when I got home tonight with a message from Andrew's sister Amanda and brother Adam welcoming me to the family:


I sense a bridal theme going on:


It's definitely a perk that Andrew comes equipped with such a wonderful family and I'm excited to gain another sister and brother - in fact, I always wanted an older brother when I was growing up as I pictured him as someone that would always protect me. Somehow, from listening to Andrew's childhood stories, I'm sure an older brother was just as much as a pain in the butt as the younger sister I had (love you Amy!) but I'll take my chances! :)

No comments: