Sunday, June 21, 2009

Boston Prostate Cancer Walk

Continuing a four-year tradition for me (two years for Andrew), we joined Rich, my cousin Andrew, Jeff and Jason in Boston Common for the annual Prostate Cancer Walk. Jason is a proud survivor of Prostate Cancer so we walk each year to support him.

Andrew got handed a random sign to hold during the three laps around Boston Common:


My cousin Andrew was an entertaining walk partner:

Afterwards, we headed to Parish Cafe to dry off, warm up and fill our stomachs! Here are Rich, Jason and Jeff modeling past Prostate Cancer walk t-shirts:
The two Andrews and I mugged for the camera on the other side of the table - I forgot to tell my fiance Andrew to bring last year's Prostate Cancer walk t-shirt from home (this year, the Walk gave out tote bags instead) so he settled for a yellow Sapporo shirt:


Despite the crappy weather, it was nice to continue the tradition of spending Father's Day together in Boston raising money for a good cause.

No comments: