Monday, June 1, 2009

Wedding in Plymouth

My cousin Julie had the perfect weather for wedding on the beach on Saturday evening - this is how pretty her choice of Camp Bournedale in Plymouth was for the venue:
The beautiful bride with her parents Janet and John:

The bridal party - I thought the bridesmaids looked very chic in their toile printed dresses and navy wedges:
Camp Bournedale had an outside deck for the cocktail hour - Amy and Phu show off their unintentionally coordinated outfits:
The first shot of my ring properly fitted to my finger (i had to sneak this in somehow) as Andrew and I sit on the patio:
Inside the reception, Julie and Ken cut into their beautifully decorated and delicious white cake - it's covered white chocolate seashells:
A shot of the Maid of Honor Christine, Ken and Julie listening to John give a speech:
My favorite appetizer at the wedding - a simple combo of puff pastry and roasted asparagus that was out of this world!:


Jason, Rich and Phu demonstrate how much fun our table was:


Phu shows off the wedding favors, which I loved since they were so useful - beer koozies with Julie and Ken's names and the wedding date:
Phu, Amy and my handsome fiance Andrew at the table:


The new graduates, Andrea (who had her graduation the morning of the wedding) and Amy:


Amy and me:
A nice shot of me and Andrew and our color coordination:

Phu couldn't resist joining us in the picture:
Andrea and me at the end of the night:

No comments: