Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meet Our Wedding Photographer

OK, it has been a crummy couple of days, including an incident with me running over a neighbor’s light post (don’t even ask) and some kid throwing an acorn at my car on the drive in to work this morning. It’s an out of season reference, but I’m feeling as grumpy as the Grinch today.

But on a much happier note, I’m happy to announce that Andrew and I have finally selected our wedding photographer – and by photographer, we mean a husband and wife team!
Ciras Photography first caught our eye when we were researching our wedding venues. They had shot a wedding at the Warren Center earlier this year and we liked their photography style as well as – and this is the communications person in me speaking – the way they described the photos. I know that’s not important in terms of how well photography comes out, but it does give you a sense for the photographer’s personality and overall style.



Andrew and I met with Heather and Jesse at their studio a few weeks ago and not only were we impressed with their portfolio, we immediately clicked with them. I think they understand our personalities and how Andrew and I are looking to be covered for the day of the wedding. Your wedding photographer is going to be with you every step of the day so I think it’s extremely important (and I know this is a no-brainer) to have a rapport with your photographer. We’re excited at the prospect of having Heather follow me and Jesse follow Andrew in terms of wedding preparations the day-of, and then merge at the ceremony to capture two points of view for the rest of the day.

Anyway, enough with the descriptive words. I invite you to check out Ciras Photography’s work on their website and their blog!

No comments: