Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thoughts on Robeez?

One of my friends just found out that she'd be having a baby girl later this year, very exciting!

This time, I felt that I had to give into my Robeez urge and get her a pair as a part of her shower gift. At the same time, I'm trying to be somewhat practical, and am aiming for a reasonably priced pair instead of some of the ones I absolutely love, like this pair. Plus, I feel like if the parents went through the process of finding out the sex of the baby, you're instantly obligated to get them gifts in the matching color. This would go out the window if I found a decent pair of green Robeez, but no luck there.

Anyway, this is where I need your help - vote in the comments section and let me know which pair I should buy:

Option 1: Angel



Option 2: Penguins

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really, joyce? angels? ugh. penguinz all the way.

also, everytime you mention robeez, i think you are talking about a "flowbee." please refer to its website: http://www.flowbee.com/