Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Busy Day

Out of all the things we were trying to get done yesterday, we successfully:
  • Returned my library books
  • Went to the gym
  • Headed into Boston so Andrew could get his hair cut
  • Walked around Boston
  • Enjoyed the JP Lick's new yotango frozen yogurt (thank you to Jen and Amy for the recommendation)
  • Chilled out at home, after Andrew did the dishes and I folded two loads of laundry
  • I'm bummed that I still don't have my camera but we didn't have time to swing by Amy's place before Andrew's haircut - we did have time to meet Phu and Amy on Saturday for a drink at the Otherside Cafe, but didn't get a chance to tell them to grab the camera in time

Today, similarly motivated by the warm weather, Andrew and I were busy from the getgo:

  • I washed more dishes while Andrew figured out how to fix my bathroom's leaky faucet
  • I popped in a load of laundry
  • We drove out to Natick and went shopping at BJ's, Lowe's and Walmart
  • Andrew set up my new mouse repelling noise machine and the squirrel trap in the attic
  • I baked blueberry muffins for work and chocolate chip shortbread to bring with me to NY
  • Looked over my tax forms to get ready to do my taxes (tonight if I'm really ambitious, sometime this week more realistically)

Things I still need to get done:

  • Hang my diploma
  • Go to the dry cleaners!
  • As CR reminded me, pack for my quick overnight trip to NY on Tuesday and Wednesday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, but what exactly is a "mouse repelling noise machine"?? you purchased such a thing? you, madam, are a sucker.