Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bridal Shower in Plymouth

Saturday ended up being sunny and warm, perfect for a bridal shower on the water. I drove down to the Plymouth Country Club with Amy and my grandma Lillian. We got a little lost on the way to the country club, since GPS was a little off and the turn for the country club wasn't clearly marked. After circling three times with Andrew giving directions on the phone, we finally made it. It was well worth the drive, as the country club was gorgeous and we could see Plymouth Bay from the windows.

None of my pictures came out very well but this is my cousin (of sorts) Julie and her fiance Ken (who showed up near the end after a round of golfing):
Julie's sister Christine did a great job of transforming all the bows from the gifts Julie received into a bouquet to be used at the rehearsal dinner:


Julie was registered at Crate and Barrel and Bed, Bath and Beyond. I chose the Ona Pitcher as Amy's gift:
And got Julie the Lucia Platter as my gift:

After making a wrong turn on the way home and literally, turning around in front of the front gates of the Plymouth prison, I was able to safely navigate to Quincy to drop off my Grandma.

No comments: