Friday, October 10, 2008

Shopping Time

Not only am I excited that it's a long weekend for me (Columbus day isn't an official company holiday but I used one of my three "floating" vacation days for it since Andrew is off) but I have big plans to hit the Wrentham Outlets this weekend!

My favorite shopping partner is Amy, of course. Our usual routine is:
  • Sleep in
  • Shower and be dressed around 11
  • Pick Amy up around Noon
  • Drive the 45 minutes to Wrentham
  • Stop immediately for coffee (Amy) and two bacon, egg and cheese on croissant sandwiches (both of us) at the Dunkin Donuts at the Wrentham Outlets
  • Start shopping!

My official reasons to go shopping are to pick up a birthday gift for Andrew and buy more work-appropriate clothing, as National Grid is a tad more formal than Monster. I'm excited because there will be a Columbus Day sale happening this weekend that will take an extra 15 - 30% in a lot of stores. Plus, if you're a AAA member, you can stop by the info desk, show your AAA card, and get a coupon booklet that also gives you discounts at places like J Crew, Banana Republic, Gap, and a lot of other great stores.

I'll be going this Sunday as Andrew will be occupied watching football. And I'll have to see if I can coax Amy into coming with me.

No comments: