Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm still sooo tired...

so this will be a short post.

I got up early today (5 am) to head down to Providence for a site visit. This means I got to visit an electrical substation, view the installation of a light pole, and see two bucket trucks working on an overhead line, all while wearing the very fashionable (and safety-oriented) hard hat, reflective vest and safety goggles. My goggles were even tinted like sunglasses. I am also in the process of ordering steel-toed work boots that will allow me to safely visit electrified worksites, which is reimbursable by my company.

After I was done in Providence, I drove to New Bedford to meet up with Andrew and see his office, and then headed with him back to Plymouth to have dinner with his parents.

I just got home and I still haven't packed for my two-day offsite in Brooklyn that starts tomorrow. I need to get a decent amount of sleep sometime this week!

No comments: