Sunday, October 19, 2008

BC vs Virginia Tech

Andrew and I froze our butts off at the BC game last night. It was an 8 p.m. kickoff and with temps in the 50s during the DAY, it was freezing at night even with a blanket. Despite the weather, it was a great game to watch, especially since BC won!






Not only was it Andrew's first BC football game, we brought two friends who are relatively new to Boston. Can you guess where they went to school? Jeanne and Mike very graciously gave up watching LSU's game (following it instead through Jeanne's iPhone).



In case you're wondering, I am wearing a green BC shirt under my fleece.

Andrew and I are also going to the last BC home game on Thanksgiving weekend - I honestly may need to resort to thermal underwear to stay warm!

And on a random sidenote, look at how orange the moon was at the game:



No comments: