Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One More Check - Wedding Photographer

In the terms of the Boston Knot wedding board, "a check" doesn't refer to the act of writing out a check for a deposit, but to the fact that you have accomplished another to-do on the massive lists that the Knot sends you at each mile marker.

Perhaps I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but Andrew and I are thisclose to booking our wedding photographer. I just hit "send" on an email letting our photographer know about our decision and I anticipate getting a contract tomorrow to sign.

To avoid jinxing this, I'm not going to reveal the photographer's name until i's are dotted and the t's are crossed but here's a sneak peek at two of my favorite pictures by him (I promise to come back and give him the photo credit that he deserves):

(Pictures removed)

He's an up and coming photographer and Andrew and I chose him 1) incredible packages and prices, including rights to our photos 2) glowing reviews from the Boston Knotties 3) $100 off promotion code - this wasn't really a reason but it definitely made it easier to make a decision.
Next big decision we want to get settled is the DJ!

No comments: