Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hurting and Grumpy

While I had every intention of blogging up a storm tonight, I managed to get a pretty nasty burn on the pad of my middle finger on my left hand. I've been steadily icing it for the past three hours but it still hurts like crazy each time I try to remove it.



And typing with one hand is just not cutting it. Any suggestions for home remedies to make it stop hurting? Aloe isn't doing anything. And how the heck am I going to sleep tonight?

Update: I managed to figure out a solution to help me sleep - I dunked my whole finger in aloe and then hung my arm off the bed in front of the fan. I ended up sleeping like a baby, although my arm hurt this morning from the awkward position I had held it in. And the best part is that most of the sensitivity is gone from the burn, although I have a nice blister now.

No comments: