Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yay for Packages!

I had two packages waiting for me today - my lovely running shoes and the water bottles I finally got around to ordering. As you can see, I went with Earthlust's Poppy bottle. It was my favorite design, made out of steel and unlike Sigg's bottles, doesn't have a proprietary lining that may leak chemicals. And I decided to surprise Andrew with one, since they will be used during our mutual workouts. I went with a simple klean kanteen design for him (although signs and company names that are misspelt deliberately for alliteration - when they can be spelt correctly and still achieve alliteration - are definitely one of my pet peeves).



Now we can go to the gym together while reducing our carbon impact - which really makes us sound like granola-crunchy people.

No comments: