Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate Granola Bars

...are my latest food obsession, thanks to Andrew.



They are these light and chewy granola bars, much fluffier (for a lack of better words) than the typical Quaker Oatmeal bars. They are topped with mini chocolate chips and have sweetened pieces of cherry hidden throughout the bar. My only gripe is that the chocolate chips fall off way too easily (making it hard to eat on the go) and there aren't enough cherry pieces!

And if Andrew is reading this, I think I've eaten enough of your bars to owe you a box.

2 comments:

Russell Sprout said...

Dude, I agree. They're awesome. But expensive. We are eating fiber one bars and they are just not the same...

bcallegra said...

Andrew actually got the bars on sale at Amazon and got them for an amazing price! However, I believe that sale is now over. Since Walmart has them for a relatively cheap price - $2.50 - I'll keep feeding my habit from there. The Raspberry and Chocolate Fruit & Granola bars are also extremely addictive.