Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween Cupcakes

In addition to the Pumpkin Whoopie Pies, I wanted to bring in something fun for Halloween so I went with decorated cupcakes.

Considering I was frosting these at 6 am on Friday morning, I'm pretty pleased with the results!

Spider on a spider web (yes, I know it resembles a crab but at least it's cute)


Your classic pumpkin:
Messy mummy (my frosting wasn't stiff enough and I was too lazy to switch from Ziploc bags to my pastry bags)
Very crudely drawn Frankenstein:
Monster:


A tray of the cupcakes - I love all the Halloween colors together!


These got a huge reaction from my coworkers although one told me she "can't eat anything with a face on it." She stuck with the pumpkin cupcakes.

1 comment:

CHicks said...

Those cupcakes look awesome!! How cute.