Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation Celebration Continues

The big graduation party doesn't happen until next weekend but we wanted to continue to make the rest of most of Amy's big day.

After stuffing ourselves at Apgujung, we headed back home so Andrew and I could give Amy our graduation gifts. Here's Amy carefully unwrapping my gift:



A Coach bag that can be used as briefcase - I like this design better than the more structured bags plus, I liked the fact that it was big enough to hold a laptop and files, and had a section with pockets for pens, her cellphone and all the other crap that women like to carry around:


Next was Andrew's gift:


A leather portfolio from Coach with a "legal" writing pad that Amy can use for job interviews and for meetings with clients:
Next, came one of my favorite parts - an ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery!


The girl at the counter got confused by the word "Congrats" for some reason - she said "Congrads?" and I said, "No, congrats, like congratulations" which eventually lead to "Congratulations" being crammed on the top:
I know what you're thinking, why didn't I bake for today? I'm saving the baked goods for the actual graduation party next week. Plus, who can resist layers of Red Velvet cake, Cake Batter ice cream and whipped cream frosting (which Amy and I both love):
A yummy end to a big day for Amy!

1 comment:

yetimadness said...

pete and i gave her a gift too. it was a book of "super bad" drawings. not pictured.