Thursday, May 21, 2009

Big Night at Fenway

Thanks to Z's and T.D.'s generosity in sharing their season tickets with friends, I was able to snag their seats for the Tuesday and Wednesday night games against Toronto. My Dad was able to go with Jason, Rich and my cousin Andrea on Tuesday night and took me, Andrew and Amy yesterday.

Here's a picture of Amy, my Dad and I in front of Fenway:


One of the best things about Z and T.D.'s seats is that they're on a private level that gives you access to snack bars that are relative uncrowded - so we were able to snag dinner and a table pretty quickly after our arrival, which included two cheese burgers, two Fenway Franks (beyond mere hot dogs) and four orders of seasoned fries:


Here's a shot of my dinner - a Fenway Frank (I forgot to put the relish on, which is a must for a good hot dog), seasoned fries and a beyah (imagine a Boston accent saying "beer" - it's bad, I know!):
Here's the view from our seats - not only was the weather warm and mild enough to enjoy the all nine innings without a jacket but we had a spectacularly clear view of the field!


Sunset shot over Fenway Park:


Grinning like fools after the game, having witnessed Big Papi's first home run of the season as well as bunch of other home runs!
Obligatory cute shot of me and Andrew at the game:

I couldn't have asked for better companions or a better game to go to - and it was so much fun to see my Dad hooting and hollerin like all the Red Sox fans around him as well as see him sing "Sweet Caroline" at the top of his lungs with me and Amy. Good times.

1 comment:

yetimadness said...

i like the picture of amy stuffing her face and sticking her gut out. what's even more funny is that your dad is in the background stuffing his face and sticking his gut out too! haha! like father like daughter. that was a pretty good game; looks like you guys had some killer seats.