Monday, June 14, 2010

Time To Relax...

Today was another hectic day at work, and I ended up staying late to make sure I could finish up some work in preparation for being out of the office tomorrow for a training class and out Thursday for my cousin Jim's graduation. I was supposed to bring my computer home tonight (as I normally do) to finish up some work and realized I forgot it once I got home. No way was I going to do over an hour round trip to pick up the damn thing just to come home and work.
So I took it for a sign and relaxed tonight, and let Andrew serve me our first meal cooked on the new grill - burgers!
Unfortunately, all my pictures from the weekend are on the other laptop so the graduation party recap will have to wait until I'm reuninted with my laptop on Wednesday.

No comments: