Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

I've been heavily involved with Earth Day related stuff at work, so from a selfish standpoint, I'm so glad the day is over!!

On a more positive note, it was fun to get out today and play photographer at three of my company's Earth Day volunteering sites.

Here's a shot of me in action sporting some rockin' tinted safety glasses at a park in Manchester, NH. I also loved the fact that our employees got to wear shirts featuring Earth Day artwork from school children.
Hope you were able to go out and enjoy the surprisingly warm weather today. And I'm so glad that Earth Day just celebrated its 40th anniversary - it was nice to see so many random people on the streets (as well as my coworkers) doing a lot of good in some truly beautiful locations.

No comments: