Monday, March 29, 2010

Sneak Peek From Wonderland

I feel like Andrew and I crammed a lot into our quick weekend jaunt to NY and it's going to take me all week to blog about it. However, I wanted to give a sneak preview of what Amanda (my future sister-in-law) and I dressed as for the Alice in Wonderland-themed party:













The bottle and the cake from the book, with our respective labels of "Drink Me" and "Eat Me" (as in, what Alice eats and drinks to chage in size). Paired with matching Wonderland-esque shirts (from Old Navy, a bargain) and outfits (incuding jeans tucked into boots), we figured it was a fun, creative (note our artwork - hand drawn images on felt with a sticky backing), comfortable and frugal way to dress for the party.

Andrew's costume beat ours in simplicity and creativity, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find that out - and see Camie's (the birthday girl) wonderful costume.

No comments: