Monday, March 8, 2010

Introducing OUR House!

It should come as no surprise, since I've been alluding to the news for the past month, but Andrew and I officially became homeowners today.

We went straight from the Registry of Deeds this afternoon to our new house, changed from our suits into jeans and got to work unloading our cars of boxes. We managed one load this afternoon, went back to our current house to eat dinner (pizza, champagne and frozen yogurt to celebrate) and did another run of boxes after rush hour.

This is the front of the house:
The back of the house:
And most importantly, the kitchen! I heart this kitchen and anticipate many pleasant days baking in it:
Needless to say, Andrew and I are over the moon. We spent the day with grins on our faces, wandering from room to room to figure out what we needed to buy to make it a comfortable home.

More to come when I'm not exhausted from moving!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute! And I love the kitchen. Congrats on the new house!

bcallegra said...

Thanks Jen - obviously, the kitchen was one of the most important features of the house for me! :)