Monday, March 14, 2011

Another Zama Birthday

With everything that's been happening lately, it feels like it's more important than ever to celebrate the good things in life. Like friendships and although I know this sounds a little dramatic, birthdays that signify that not only that you have survived another year, that you have another year to look forward to.

It's only fitting that amongst March babies in my circle of friends, two are friends that I met in Japan and that I've known the longest. You already know about Camie but my birthday wishes today are for my friend Breena (all the way on the right):













The last time we were all together as "Zama Mamas" (phrase coined by Camie) was in December, at a Cuban restaurant in Brooklyn (From L to R, that's me, Breena, Amy, Joselyn (Breena's sister) and Camie):















Happy Birthday Breena!

No comments: