Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ugh...

I think I've hit the point where I'm tired of posting about the winter. Almost.

The weather, work, a Comcast Internet outage and life in general have prevented me from blogging as usual. As in, I've been passed out on the sofa dead asleep at 9 p.m. because I'm so exhausted. Sometimes Andrew and I snoozing together.

Some things we've observed in the past week...

Pretty frost patterns in mudroom have become a beautiful morning site (ignoring the piles of snow outside):





The result of an entire's day worth of back-breaking (back soring?) work for Andrew - he used an ice pick to remove ice from our sloped driveway:

And something you don't see every day - your neighbor shoveling snow off his roof (picture taken by Andrew):


















I am feeling incredibly blessed to have our first storm-free week in ages, which is why I've stayed up late enough to write this post.  :)

No comments: