Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Visited!

Following up on one of my previous posts, I decided to stop by Hingham to check out a newly opened store as a reward after a weekend full of driving and errands  - Pinkberry!

They were fully staffed (almost too many people since space was obviously tight behind the counter):
I got two orders of froyo to go (as a surprise to bring home to Andrew) and was surprised when the girl who was serving me asked if I wanted an "ice bag". Of all the frozen yogurts places, I've never had anyone offer us anything other than a paper bag.  This is what I got:
I have to admit, I had visions of some space-agey looking bag, perhaps in silver. What I got was ice in a bag. Literally. 
I guess I shouldn't complain, the froyo seemed to stay pretty cold and more importantly, tasted great. That could also be due to the fact that the first Pinkberry store is dangerously close to our house (approximately 13 miles according to GPS or 15 minutes without traffic).

No comments: