Sunday, August 1, 2010

Congrats Chelsea!

As most people on the planet Earth are aware, Chelsea Clinton just got married this Saturday. I followed reports of her wedding with interest, not only because I'm in the throes of wedding planning myself and because I'll also be 30 when I get married, but I've always felt an affinity with her. This comes from a memory of being 12 and remembering my father telling me that the President had a daughter that was the same age as me, which was the first time I became aware of Chelsea.

Anyway, not to sound too much like a crazy stalker, I was glad to see that some wedding photos got released so I could see her on her wedding day (although I feel bad about the pandemonium that surrounded her wedding festivities in NY).  She looked beautiful, elegant, and most importantly - in love - so I offer my congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage with Marc.


















Photo credit here

No comments: