Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tired of Homemade Pizza Sauce?

Yeah, yeah, I know everyone is tired of staring my last post for the month and a half.

As my sister Amy and a bunch of other people pointed out, I don't have the wedding as an excuse anymore. 'Tis true, but I do have wedding wrap-up activities such as album making (one for the honeymoon, and one each for our parents, which took up many days and nights of organizing pictures) and the thank you notes (which were supposed to go out around Thanksgiving and only 1/3 are done).  Plus the holiday related prep.  Anyway, excuses, excuses.

I'm turning my attention back to the blog. One of my new year's resolutions is to focus on revamping the blog's design and focus. And also, just to get back on track with writing and posting regularly! So for now, enjoy a random hodgepodge of posts to end the year with.

No comments: