Friday, May 15, 2009

Meet the Parents

Andrew has met my dad before, due to two previous business trips that he's taken. This trip marked the first time my mom has been back in the states in five years, thus, Andrew's first time meeting her.

Being the smart guy he is, he decided to surprise them both with gifts - I apologize for the blurriness of the photos, I need to fix the setting on my camera!

Here's my parents unwrapping their gifts - note the "masculine" tool gift bag for my dad:


My dad is pleased by his new Red Sox sweatshirt and the Jon Lester and Dustin Pedroia shirts that Andrew picked for him. My mom was very pleased to see the familiar box (or cylinder?) of a Swarovski crystal figurine:


My dad takes a closer look at the Chinese zodiac rabbit that Andrew picked for my mom.


First meeting with my mom - a success!!

No comments: